Monday, July 6, 2015

Family work day

Hello, my name is Melissa and I am writing the blog today. Today, I woke up around 8:30 am and had breakfast with my family: omelets and bread. After we finished breakfast, we went to work at my family’s field. We planted onions and took out the weeds. We took a break and my mom showed me the different kinds of plants that they were growing: apples, peaches, mint, and roses. After that, we went back home and we had lunch together. Then, we headed over to the soccer field to play soccer. My team won 4-3! At 3, we went to the school to work on our workshops. Since today was National Teacher’s Day in Peru, there were fewer kids than last time but we still had lots of fun. After the workshops, Jae-Hee, Karla, and I took our sisters to a cafĂ© and had tea and brownies.


It was a good day. I’m excited for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment